+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Portsmouth tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Portsmouth tickets

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    My first game post-rebrand was away at Fulham in August 2016. I sat in the so-called neutral section. It was good fun, an entertaining 2-2 draw.

My first home game post-rebrand was Burton in January 2017, a 1-0 win with a late Rhys Healey goal. I was a guest of the club following the death of a close friend (the late, great Dr Pop).

Been to plenty of home games since then, and a handful of aways, but I’ve recently bought a season ticket for the first time in a decade.
    Welcome back TLG

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Welcome back TLG
    Thanks Chris.

While I don't feel anywhere near the same about the club as I did prior to 2012, I'm really looking forward to this season. It feels like anything could happen. I know we can say that about most seasons, especially at Championship level, but for obvious reasons this one seems much more unpredictable than usual.

Going down the City and having a few beers with your mates is what, it's all about
    Those of us like you who were there when we were really shite don't need to justify anything about support to anyone
    Good to see you back👍

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Going down the City and having a few beers with your mates is what, it's all about
    Those of us like you who were there when we were really shite don't need to justify anything about support to anyone
    Good to see you back��
    Spot on