+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I just don’t know but the club need more senior pros.
    But some of the ones they have don't get picked! Does appear to be a mess. Really want Morris / croft to succeed but how long do you give them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    But some of the ones they have don't get picked! Does appear to be a mess. Really want Morris / croft to succeed but how long do you give them?
    Meschede was injured for much of the first part of the season. I think Wagg had an injury too. Neither are the answer though but will contribute more than some of the current players in the side. The club also need to be honest about Salter. I can’t think of any other county that would persevere for so long with a player who simply isn’t good enough.

I remember Morris captain of Glam, decent players on paper but getting nowhere. Then loses the captaincy to Maynard and boom... silverware.

Brief period of success with England and Hugh's return to Glam had me thinking, he's learnt lots and we are going places.... wrong!

We have world class state of the art facilities and, what performs like little more tban a parks side, benefitting.

Dropping seasoned players for kids smacks of desperation.

It just has to be the problem at the Top!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I remember Morris captain of Glam, decent players on paper but getting nowhere. Then loses the captaincy to Maynard and boom... silverware.

Brief period of success with England and Hugh's return to Glam had me thinking, he's learnt lots and we are going places.... wrong!

We have world class state of the art facilities and, what performs like little more tban a parks side, benefitting.

Dropping seasoned players for kids smacks of desperation.

It just has to be the problem at the Top!
    Spot on, Morris and Croft are to blame but it looks like we’re stuck with them.