+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I don't give a toss what that says. I know for a fact you can do it.
    They were stringent with me. I was given an appointment with specific time slot and location that wasn’t the nearest centre to me, in order to minimise any contact with other people. I was also under the impression that they’re prioritising key workers etc.

I didn’t realise they were offering ‘drop in’ Covid tests?

It’s a good idea.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    They were stringent with me. I was given an appointment with specific time slot and location that wasn’t the nearest centre to me, in order to minimise any contact with other people. I was also under the impression that they’re prioritising key workers etc.

It’s a good idea.
    I work with these centres and the people operating them have told me that anyone who wants one can have a test. I was even invited to bring my family with me if I wanted one. If they refuse you there is something wrong.

I work with these centres and the people operating them have told me that anyone who wants one can have a test. I was even invited to bring my family with me if I wanted one. If they refuse you there is something wrong.
    But did you want a family?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    But did you want a family?
    God no, two are enough thank you!!

It’s a good idea.
    There's a hell of a lot of incorrect "APPOINTMENT ONLY" signs at the Leckwith one. If they took them down they might actually test someone mind

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There's a hell of a lot of incorrect "APPOINTMENT ONLY" signs at the Leckwith one. If they took them down they might actually test someone mind
    Well, I went to Rodney Parade for a test, after being told I can just drive up, and was sent away with a phone number to call to make an appointment. So, yet again, xsnaggle comes up trumps.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Well, I went to Rodney Parade for a test, after being told I can just drive up, and was sent away with a phone number to call to make an appointment. So, yet again, xsnaggle comes up trumps.
    I’ve been waiting for this all day

The wife got tested today in Tonyrefail, same script as I undertook recently. My observations were they weren’t exactly inundated but I’m wondering if these ‘drop in’ covid19 tests were a ‘one off’ or perhaps the ‘clap clinic’?

Banned

I’ve been waiting for this all day

The wife got tested today in Tonyrefail, same script as I undertook recently. My observations were they weren’t exactly inundated but I’m wondering if these ‘drop in’ covid19 tests were a ‘one off’ or perhaps the ‘clap clinic’?
    The thing is, I posted a link to the Welsh Government site yesterday and xSnaggle said he didn't give a toss what the official site said. He knew better. And, despite his record of getting things wrong in practically everything he spouts, a few people still seemed to take his assertion over the Welsh Government site.

xsnaggle, I have the day off on Friday - I can pop down to Cwm where there is a new site and check there if you want me to.

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The thing is, I posted a link to the Welsh Government site yesterday and xSnaggle said he didn't give a toss what the official site said. He knew better. And, despite his record of getting things wrong in practically everything he spouts, a few people still seemed to take his assertion over the Welsh Government site.

xsnaggle, I have the day off on Friday - I can pop down to Cwm where there is a new site and check there if you want me to.
    I was anticipating this, Murphy's Law!
    This is not a wind-up!
    I spoke to the guys in Cwm today and in Abercynon. They confirmed you can drive up and get a test. I'm quite serious, if you need one then you should have one, I'm not taking the piss.
    If they refuse you ask the guy his name and tell me please!

Banned

I spoke to the guys in Cwm today. They confirmed you can drive up and get a test. I'm quite serious, if you need one then you should have one, I'm not taking the piss.
    If they refuse you ask the guy his name and tell me please!
    I don't particularly need one - I don't live far from Rodney Parade so it was no bother for me to pop across in my lunch break.

The point is you are giving information that currently contradicts the Government site. If you are right, then there's little wonder that there is loads of confusion around because the Welsh Government are giving misleading information.

But, currently, I have to say that what I was told at Rodney Parade matches the Welsh Government site and so you are wrong in what you are saying as far as Newport goes. I'm not speaking for other sites, others have mentioned how it is in Cardiff, I have seen how it is in Newport.