+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Their recent managerial history is ridiculous. They looked amazing at times last year and the year before. I think hiring Pearson was probably the wrong decision, but firing him before what (looking at their remaining two fixtures) will probably be a Championship campaign next season is plain stupid. I don't really care about the teams around them except Villa because **** them. I kind of want Bournemouth to go down because I'm jealous of their success. But now, I'd take Bournemouth to stay up over Watford.

Re: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Their recent managerial history is ridiculous. They looked amazing at times last year and the year before. I think hiring Pearson was probably the wrong decision, but firing him before what (looking at their remaining two fixtures) will probably be a Championship campaign next season is plain stupid. I don't really care about the teams around them except Villa because **** them. I kind of want Bournemouth to go down because I'm jealous of their success. But now, I'd take Bournemouth to stay up over Watford.
    Bournemouth just blew what was a great opportunity to stay up, and they seemed to be coming into some good form too. Should they sack Eddie Howe before the last game? Football is a bitch!