+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are you a fashion victim ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are you a fashion victim ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    On Friday I went to tesco and bought some polo shirts , a pair of jeans and a t shirt

It cost me 50 quid

You won't get me poncing about like a partridge in paris

You are all getting mugged off !
    I've got some Fred Perry polos that are around 20 years old. I doubt if your Tesco Tearaways polo's last that long, or look anywhere near as good, nor as classy

I also have several pairs of Levi 501s that are around 15 years old. You won't get that with your Tesco 'classy clobber'

I am surprised you bought a T-Shirt that hasn't got the words 'Black Sabbath'; written on it though, to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I've got some Fred Perry polos that are around 20 years old. I doubt if your Tesco Tearaways polo's last that long, or look anywhere near as good, nor as classy

I also have several pairs of Levi 501s that are around 15 years old. You won't get that with your Tesco 'classy clobber'

I am surprised you bought a T-Shirt that hasn't got the words 'Black Sabbath'; written on it though, to be honest
    you would have blended in well last night at the tramshed Mr Soul . lots of Fred Perry polo shirts with Levi jeans on show in the audience at the cockney reject/ UK Subs gig . great night still recovering !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you would have blended in well last night at the tramshed Mr Soul . lots of Fred Perry polo shirts with Levi jeans on show in the audience at the cockney reject/ UK Subs gig . great night still recovering !
    I really enjoy the UK Subs live, have seen them a few times over the years. Charlie Harper is a lovely guy too, had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times over the years. Not the sort of stuff I would sit and listen to at home though.

Were there many at the gig last night?

I really enjoy the UK Subs live, have seen them a few times over the years. Charlie Harper is a lovely guy too, had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times over the years. Not the sort of stuff I would sit and listen to at home though.

Were there many at the gig last night?
    yes pretty full i would guess especially after 5 . it was an all day thing and after last nights showing would say the Subs were better than the cockney rejects live . Looking forward to cock sparrer in London in September no doubt my Fred Perry polo and Levis 501 will make another appearance !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes pretty full i would guess especially after 5 . it was an all day thing and after last nights showing would say the Subs were better than the cockney rejects live . Looking forward to cock sparrer in London in September no doubt my Fred Perry polo and Levis 501 will make another appearance !
    Good man! Cock Sparrer, there's another blast from the past. Not surprised the Subs were better than the Rejects last night. They always were a bit if a ramshackle band live

Good man! Cock Sparrer, there's another blast from the past. Not surprised the Subs were better than the Rejects last night. They always were a bit if a ramshackle band live
    well to me cock sparrer are the best oi band not just to come out of the UK but the world in that genre of music . never seen them before so looking forward to this gig more than most and just to get me in the mood and get the blood pumping !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDEbUpjIFc

Boots theory in action