+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    It makes you wonder who else was at the party or has been to similar parties.

They really are pathetic.
    Loads of people I know were doing the same things in their gardens to be fair to the buffoon….I reckon Labour voters should hope they keep him, replacing him will no doubt make them stronger in the next year or so….

Re: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Loads of people I know were doing the same things in their gardens to be fair to the buffoon….I reckon Labour voters should hope they keep him, replacing him will no doubt make them stronger in the next year or so….
    I don’t think ‘loads of people’ were actually making laws against such things though. The ‘loads of people’ were also most probably loyal to each other and kept their powder dry. The snakes, sneaks, frauds etc in political circles seem to store up info and then drip feed it when they reckon the time is right for them, regardless of whether they’re dropping one of their own in it or members of a rival party. Johnson has had years of being akin to these people never thinking he’d eventually be the hunted rather than hunter, because he was one of the lads.