+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Iran and Kazakhstan are ranked 6th and 7th in the world respectively in the Futsal world rankings. The founders of Total Football (The Netherlands) are ranked 35. If i've read things correctly.
    tuerto you have lost me

i was referring to wales under 21's 11 a side

as for futsal your homework could be right ! iran are the bees knees in the 5 a side game but you will never beat the spanish and brazil lot in that sport . looking forward to the final on sunday and on BT sports too

happy days

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    tuerto you have lost me

i was referring to wales under 21's 11 a side

as for futsal your homework could be right ! iran are the bees knees in the 5 a side game but you will never beat the spanish and brazil lot in that sport . looking forward to the final on sunday and on BT sports too

happy days
    So, how come Iran aren't producing plenty of technically gifted young players?