+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh Labour vote to increase in Senedd Members from 60 to 96

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Welsh Labour vote to increase in Senedd Members from 60 to 96

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Me adding even less!

Eastern Europe is, as the name says, the eastern part of Europe. According to the United Nations definition, countries within Eastern Europe are Belarus, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine and the western part of the Russian Federation (see: European Russia map).

All these countries are using Eastern European Time (EET = UTC +2 hours) except Belarus (Minsk Time, UTC+3 hours), the Kaliningrad Oblast (UTC+3 hours) and the Russian Federation (Moscow Time UTC+4 h).
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Jeez, all I wanted to do was ridicule LoMs assertion that Eastern Europeans were fleeing the Eurozone to the UK by highlighting the lands of the zloty and the leu and the next thing I know I'm debating the geographical provenance of the land to the east of the Oder!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeez, all I wanted to do was ridicule LoMs assertion that Eastern Europeans were fleeing the Eurozone to the UK by highlighting the lands of the zloty and the leu and the next thing I know I'm debating the geographical provenance of the land to the east of the Oder!