+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Awful performance from glammy this game, but in with a sniff of pulling off a win. Great by Ingram and Root, hopefully root can carry on now. I'd like to see Carlson dropped for 2/3 games, I've no doubt that he will have a brilliant career for us. But there should be consequences for continued failure, and he definitely deserves a week or 2 on the sidelines.
    I fear Carlson is going to go the same way as all our promising younger players over the past 10/15 years. He is not timing the ball at all. Time to bring in Tom Bevan.
    David Lloyd should also be running out of chances. He is averaging 24 which isn’t good enough.

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I fear Carlson is going to go the same way as all our promising younger players over the past 10/15 years. He is not timing the ball at all. Time to bring in Tom Bevan.
    David Lloyd should also be running out of chances. He is averaging 24 which isn’t good enough.
    Whe Insaw Carlson' excellent performance in the one day final last year I thoughtnhecould kick in this season.

Hasn't happened unfortunately