+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only Problem With Sacking McCarthy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Only Problem With Sacking McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    It isn't the same squad, though, as 11 players left in the summer. We have no wingers apart from Giles. Saying that, it has to be said that he seems to have lost the plot.
    I was shocked when he was brought in on a short deal and not in the least bit impressed when he was given a 2 year deal. In fact, I remember saying that he'd be gone by Christmas, but of course I was shot down by the Lemming Mob who agree with everything that the club do.
    If the club can afford it, we need to urgently bring in a new manager, make sure we're not relegated and start building (again) for the future with a progressive playing style. This should absolutely not be yet another dinosaur, though.
    In the longer term it is time for a change up top. The present incumbents are just not delivering and they've had long enough to try and get it right.
    Next time Dalman is interviewed, he needs to be asked to explain why there is no need for a Director of Football because clearly they do. It feels like we're being run by politicians who just fudge every answer they give out.
    It isn't. This is what I have been touching on previously.

People might be questioning his recent actions but he would have to be raving bananas to leave himself so light on certain areas of the squad.

This, for me, is meddling from above, and another symptom of the cost cutting which means we're throwing in kids and loaned out everybody not in the first team that week.

Re: Only Problem With Sacking McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It isn't. This is what I have been touching on previously.

People might be questioning his recent actions but he would have to be raving bananas to leave himself so light on certain areas of the squad.

This, for me, is meddling from above, and another symptom of the cost cutting which means we're throwing in kids and loaned out everybody not in the first team that week.
    reminder that we had to save £30 million ish to replace the parachute payment money