Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
Clearly on one and picked up a few young girls in Newport…..amazed they got to porthcawl and back to cardiff without any issues. To lose it on that roundabout they must have been doing some speed, no doubt a good bit of it is on camera. I sometimes walk over A48 bridge by the heath going home late on weekends and the speeds some are going is insane…..
I'm not looking to upset posters on here, or people reading that may know people etc.

But there's plenty of talk. Younger people I work with are all saying the same things,
They've been on Snapchat posting videos of themselves doing laughing gas..they were clearly under the influence.

People can get mad at me, but that's idiotoc. I know people who have suffered at the hands of drink driving, it's idiotic to drink drive and equally idiotic to get in the car with people under the influence.

See plenty of cars driving too fast on bends up the valleys, heart has been in my mouth plenty of times as they've taken a corner too fast and there are people walking on the pavement...you're just watching hoping the idiot driving stays on the road...