+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

I do pity guys in their 40s/50s even 60s still clinging onto those times though. It all looks rather pathetic now. Still arguing over who done who in 1986 and still wearing bright sportswear. There’s a fella goes to watch Merthyr he’s about 50 and he still wears a dear stalker ffs with bright ellesse tracksuit top and orange trainers He looks like Timmy Mallet on acid. Like comedy mods still with that ridiculous haircut in their 50s.

Just grow old gracefully you *****.

At the end of the day it’s a YOUTH sub culture, let the kids get on with it. Its a right of passage acting a dick at the football. Most grow out of it.

Re: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I do pity guys in their 40s/50s even 60s still clinging onto those times though. It all looks rather pathetic now. Still arguing over who done who in 1986 and still wearing bright sportswear. There’s a fella goes to watch Merthyr he’s about 50 and he still wears a dear stalker ffs with bright ellesse tracksuit top and orange trainers He looks like Timmy Mallet on acid. Like comedy mods still with that ridiculous haircut in their 50s.

Just grow old gracefully you *****.

At the end of the day it’s a YOUTH sub culture, let the kids get on with it. Its a right of passage acting a dick at the football. Most grow out of it.
    Exactly, kids youths will always be up to something, although being mid 40’s I honestly cannot tell you what the latest craze is.
    Remember looking at that now famous footage of Chelsea and us in kings rd in 2010 was it, some if the Chelsea lot looked all in there 50’s...ffs...what a bunch of cnuts at that age. Deserved to go to jail just for not evolving in life.