+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does anybody watch pointless ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Does anybody watch pointless ?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Tell you later, bit pushed for time at the moment.
    Great

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Great
    The ‘My mate & The Beast’ story;
    My mate, his missus, who was driving (she’d recently passed her driving test) and their daughter pulled into Tesco, Pengam Green car park and she dropped a bit of a bollock reversing into a space, didn’t hit anyone though, no damage caused to anything. The Beast’s car was near and when she got out she apologised to him for her driving and was so relieved she didn’t hit anything. He gave her a mouthful of abuse, ‘You shouldn’t be driving, you’re a danger etc’, he ranted on at them on the way to the store. My mate, who had his daughter late in life, said words to the effect of that she knew she’d made a mistake but there’s no spilt milk etc, with this The Beast turned to their daughter and said ‘Tell your Granddad to shut up’, by now they were inside the store, my mate’s daughter hit back with ‘He’s not my granddad, he’s my dad’. He made some sarky comments, anyway, a store official came over after overhearing the raised voices and had the event explained to her, The Beast came out with the classic ‘Do you know who I am ? I want these people removed from this shop’, fair play to the store official, she told him that he’d have to do his shopping at Sainsbury or Asda from now on as he wasn’t welcome. The man came over as a self important bully.

My mate, his missus, who was driving (she’d recently passed her driving test) and their daughter pulled into Tesco, Pengam Green car park and she dropped a bit of a bollock reversing into a space, didn’t hit anyone though, no damage caused to anything. The Beast’s car was near and when she got out she apologised to him for her driving and was so relieved she didn’t hit anything. He gave her a mouthful of abuse, ‘You shouldn’t be driving, you’re a danger etc’, he ranted on at them on the way to the store. My mate, who had his daughter late in life, said words to the effect of that she knew she’d made a mistake but there’s no spilt milk etc, with this The Beast turned to their daughter and said ‘Tell your Granddad to shut up’, by now they were inside the store, my mate’s daughter hit back with ‘He’s not my granddad, he’s my dad’. He made some sarky comments, anyway, a store official came over after overhearing the raised voices and had the event explained to her, The Beast came out with the classic ‘Do you know who I am ? I want these people removed from this shop’, fair play to the store official, she told him that he’d have to do his shopping at Sainsbury or Asda from now on as he wasn’t welcome. The man came over as a self important bully.
    What a complete tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a complete tosser.

Ya, fancy letting his Mrs drive !!!!

I can believe it, he always gives the impression he's a complete ****