+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Songs Of Praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Songs Of Praise

Very good posts from African Bluebird, John 1959 and Tuerto. We have to be thankful that the majority of posters on this board do not follow the cult of Annism and its seven gospels.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Very good posts from African Bluebird, John 1959 and Tuerto. We have to be thankful that the majority of posters on this board do not follow the cult of Annism and its seven gospels.
    We shouldn't really be slagging rival message boards...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    We shouldn't really be slagging rival message boards...
    much to the other boards disappointment the word is not ANNISm, but ANNIMISM

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    much to the other boards disappointment the word is not ANNISm, but ANNIMISM
    No it’s Animism where the seven holy books all start with “ I was told “ or “ I have it on good authority “ and the subsequent passages are accepted as literal truth by the disciples.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    No it’s Animism where the seven holy books all start with “ I was told “ or “ I have it on good authority “ and the subsequent passages are accepted as literal truth by the disciples.
    I agree apart from one N or two. Originally you mentioned annism, which TBG picked up on

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I agree apart from one N or two. Originally you mentioned annism, which TBG picked up on
    Sorry I got carried away. It is Annisism. In this respect I am intrigued as to what happened to the principal acolyte Carl or “ The fans favourite “. I hope he has not become Annisism’s Judas Iscariot.