+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abusive chanting at Barnsley.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abusive chanting at Barnsley.

I see it as pro-anglophobe as opposed to anti-english.

English pride is unapologetic in it’s arrogance. Being proud of such a tarnished history is bad enough.

They have earned the jibes and repulsion. And it’s not only the Welsh that recognize these things that have made England ugly.

They’ll become heavy handed in their reprisals in the name of the nation and we’ll get locked up for daring to mouth off.

That place is becoming even more culturally stagnant and it’ll drag us down with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I see it as pro-anglophobe as opposed to anti-english.

English pride is unapologetic in it’s arrogance. Being proud of such a tarnished history is bad enough.

They have earned the jibes and repulsion. And it’s not only the Welsh that recognize these things that have made England ugly.

They’ll become heavy handed in their reprisals in the name of the nation and we’ll get locked up for daring to mouth off.

That place is becoming even more culturally stagnant and it’ll drag us down with it.
    I've lived in many locations in England and I can't say I recognise this very jaundiced perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I've lived in many locations in England and I can't say I recognise this very jaundiced perspective.
    Agree have lived in england for over 10 years and he's talking small minded bollocks.