+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

The Dylan Levitt links seem to have gone quiet. Shame as he would be a great signing for us. What fee do you think Man U/tribunal would demand?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    The Dylan Levitt links seem to have gone quiet. Shame as he would be a great signing for us. What fee do you think Man U/tribunal would demand?
    He's out of contract this summer and my guess would be that, at 21, Man United would be unlikely to offer him a new deal, so it might well be that he'd be available of a free in the same way Adams, Alnwick and Collins are. I see Dundee United are going to try and sign him permanently this summer, but you'd think there'd be a few bigger sides in for him. I may be being unfair to our manager here, but I'm unsure if Levitt is a Steve Morison type player - for myself, I hope we are trying to get him and would like to think that we'd have an advantage over others because coming here would probably help his chances of breaking into the Wales team on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's out of contract this summer and my guess would be that, at 21, Man United would be unlikely to offer him a new deal, so it might well be that he'd be available of a free in the same way Adams, Alnwick and Collins are. I see Dundee United are going to try and sign him permanently this summer, but you'd think there'd be a few bigger sides in for him. I may be being unfair to our manager here, but I'm unsure if Levitt is a Steve Morison type player - for myself, I hope we are trying to get him and would like to think that we'd have an advantage over others because coming here would probably help his chances of breaking into the Wales team on a regular basis.
    I think Morison wants players that are going to run themselves into the ground and press all over the pitch. That isn't Levitt's game!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I think Morison wants players that are going to run themselves into the ground and press all over the pitch. That isn't Levitt's game!
    Romaine Sawyers released by Albion. I’d like to see him

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Romaine Sawyers released by Albion. I’d like to see him
    Yes please, I’d expect a lot of other Championship clubs would be interested though