+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hounding of Meghan Markel by British tabloid press is racist apparently

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hounding of Meghan Markel by British tabloid press is racist apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Didn't she divorce her first husband by text? I bet you could put together an interesting psychological profile for this lady, and there would be red flags all over the place.
    Isn't it mad everyone knows this about her and has such stong opinions?

David Beckham has cheated on his wife multiple times but is a national treasure

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

How do you know Beckham has cheated on his wife multiple times?

Personally I think everyone who is considering becoming part of the Royal Family (including unborn children) should spend at least a year on a football forum to prepare them for what's in store.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    How do you know Beckham has cheated on his wife multiple times?
    It's well known and I actually know someone who's shagged him.

But it goes for loads of celebs, loads of people have been divorced/cheated and don't get the targetted abuse she does.

The thing that shocks me is quite how many people care and have a strong opinion on this.

But it goes for loads of celebs, loads of people have been divorced/cheated and don't get the targetted abuse she does.

The thing that shocks me is quite how many people care and have a strong opinion on this.
    Yeah, or course you do.

Well known because it says so in the media. So its ok for you to believe what you read but not others when its something that you dont believe? Thats just typical of you.

The media is awash with goodies and baddies regardless of skin colour. Katie Price gets loads of abuse and shes white. Plenty of white "celebs" get abuse / love depending whos in favour / out of favour.

Yeah, or course you do.

Well known because it says so in the media. So its ok for you to believe what you read but not others when its something that you dont believe? Thats just typical of you.

The media is awash with goodies and baddies regardless of skin colour. Katie Price gets loads of abuse and shes white. Plenty of white "celebs" get abuse / love depending whos in favour / out of favour.
    I do, seriously. Shagged her after a party they were at about 8 years ago.

How many of them get on the front page? It's exactly the same as sterling, the media knows that anyone who's not British and not white generates a lot more outrage amongst readers. It's not out and out racism but people have a subconcious bias to people who are different and the media play with this.

I do, seriously. Shagged her after a party they were at about 8 years ago.

How many of them get on the front page? It's exactly the same as sterling, the media knows that anyone who's not British and not white generates a lot more outrage amongst readers. It's not out and out racism but people have a subconcious bias to people who are different and the media play with this.
    Did she tell you that?

Its easy to use that as an excuse when the target isnt white / British but theres plenty of white examples. Paul Gascoigne is white and he suffered far, far worse than Sterling ever has. He finished playing 15+ years ago and they still wont leave him alone.

International

If its so well known you can name them can you?

Do you think if she was a white divorcee marrying into the Royal Family the Daily Mail wouldnt have gone after the ex-husband for details? Of course they would have.

Do you think if she was a white divorcee marrying into the Royal Family the Daily Mail wouldnt have gone after the ex-husband for details? Of course they would have.
    Camilla didn't get anything like this.

Camilla didn't get anything like this.
    I assume youre being ironic?

I assume youre being ironic?
    It was no where near this level. When was the last time you saw anything about her in the paper?

It was no where near this level. When was the last time you saw anything about her in the paper?
    Because at the time he was rumoured to be having an affair with her we didnt have the media platforms that we have now and Joe Public couldnt vent their spleen to thousands online.

She was the "villain" for a very long time. Especially when he was still married to Diana as she was the media darling.

International

Because at the time he was rumoured to be having an affair with her we didnt have the media platforms that we have now and Joe Public couldnt vent their spleen to thousands online.

She was the "villain" for a very long time. Especially when he was still married to Diana as she was the media darling.
    An additional facet of their relationship was that a lot of people realised they had been very close/possibly lovers long before Di appeared, and she was told to back off. It was her he wanted all along

International

Who with?