+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Q If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

A. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Four years of the Politics Board Redux!
    Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long games, and I know it drives you nuts
    The thing about voting is that it is all about mechanics or procedures, not political views. You just have to point out why the current US system of validating postal votes by checking the person against the electoral roll of registered voters and their previously supplied signature is wide open to fraud because " boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot."

It's got shit all to do with long games just you being unable to substantiate a statement that the US election is fatally flawed because of registered and unregistered votes.

Clue...the answer has nothing to do with Mueller, Russia, Steele, Antifa et al. Just you talking bollocks and being unable to justify a scintilla of it to anyone, (except LoM and RogersBlue of course). Sometimes it's just as well that you are "blessed" with your level of self-awareness.

The thing about voting is that it is all about mechanics or procedures, not political views. You just have to point out why the current US system of validating postal votes by checking the person against the electoral roll of registered voters and their previously supplied signature is wide open to fraud because " boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot."

It's got shit all to do with long games just you being unable to substantiate a statement that the US election is fatally flawed because of registered and unregistered votes.

Clue...the answer has nothing to do with Mueller, Russia, Steele, Antifa et al. Just you talking bollocks and being unable to justify a scintilla of it to anyone, (except LoM and RogersBlue of course). Sometimes it's just as well that you are "blessed" with your level of self-awareness.
    They will use the huge numbers of uncounted postal ballots as a reason to delay the announcement of the winner, and then it will end up in the courts. Surely you have worked all this out already?

Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.
    It's quite simple - it means that one day you can say the Mueller investigation was a sham and another day you can say it completely exonerated Trump. Being an independent thinker means you can do both.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's quite simple - it means that one day you can say the Mueller investigation was a sham and another day you can say it completely exonerated Trump. Being an independent thinker means you can do both.
    In the same way that when I pointed out that his favourite Treehouse was calling the "Durham" Investigation a sham he said he knew that weeks ago yet here he is wetting his pants waiting for what Barr's poodle will say!

In the same way that when I pointed out that his favourite Treehouse was calling the "Durham" Investigation a sham he said he knew that weeks ago yet here he is wetting his pants waiting for what Barr's poodle will say!
    You lose every way, so there is that to look forward to. Smug Cyril failing to see the truth, even after having it pointed out to him on a daily basis!

You lose every way, so there is that to look forward to. Smug Cyril failing to see the truth, even after having it pointed out to him on a daily basis!
    Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

You seem to be caught in two minds Bob, so maybe this will convince you that what you are thinking is correct? - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Just remember who was on which side when this event comes to it's logical conclusion, as the losers will crash pretty hard.
    Now your turn

Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

Now your turn
    Who gives a feck what you think! You are a cheap (and bad) propagandist

Burisma! Rudy!!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Likewise you can say Russia collusion happened, and three years later in 2020 you can say Russia collusion happened!

PS proof of the scam only emerged after the report was released, so it is factually correct that he was exonerated, even though the investigation was a scam

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Says the bloke who thinks the previous president ran the most honest administration in history!