+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Goalkeeper's

Re: Black Goalkeeper's

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Is that the conclusion you’ve jumped to?
    I’d imagine anyone who read that would also jump to that conclusion

Wes Foderingham at rangers
    Jamal Blackman at Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I’d imagine anyone who read that would also jump to that conclusion
    Lighten up guys. My old mum will piss herself laughing when I show her this on the weekend. She’s as black as Coal and my Dad was as white as Casper. If you can’t have a laugh about yourself, then the game really is up.

Lighten up guys. My old mum will piss herself laughing when I show her this on the weekend. She’s as black as Coal and my Dad was as white as Casper. If you can’t have a laugh about yourself, then the game really is up.
    Do you show your mum things you wrote on the internet? Me too! I like to print them out and get the family round the table on a Saturday evening to have a good old chuckle.

They all say I'm really funny and clever.

Instead of you doing that, could you show me where it’s been clear that I’m a racist, as you pointed out earlier in the thread?

Showing your mam your shit internet jokes to prove you aren’t racist 😦

Instead of you doing that, could you show me where it’s been clear that I’m a racist, as you pointed out earlier in the thread?
    Ooh sorry, not got much time today for that. I'll send my mum a whatsapp and ask her to log in and check through all your posts. We have a family whatsapp group, I sometimes send them all funny pictures, they really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ooh sorry, not got much time today for that. I'll send my mum a whatsapp and ask her to log in and check through all your posts. We have a family whatsapp group, I sometimes send them all funny pictures, they really like it.
    Just admit you’ve made something up on here.
    There are no posts of mine anywhere that would make it fairly clear as you said, that I’m racist.

There are no posts of mine anywhere that would make it fairly clear as you said, that I’m racist.
    Yeah wherever would I find one?

Yeah wherever would I find one?
    You wouldn’t, as there aren’t any 😁

You wouldn’t, as there aren’t any 😁
    Does the one from today count?

Do you show your mum things you wrote on the internet? Me too! I like to print them out and get the family round the table on a Saturday evening to have a good old chuckle.

They all say I'm really funny and clever.

Most black players play up front so you can keep an eye on them!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder’s Mam View Post
    Knew you’d get it mum. Roast beef on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Does the one from today count?
    Oh oh. The CCMB offended on behalf of others squad are getting their boots and lanterns ready !

Oh oh. The CCMB offended on behalf of others squad are getting their boots and lanterns ready !
    Just stop.

I’m not black, I’m not personally offended, but I do understand that what you posted earlier was a racist quip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    I’m not black, I’m not personally offended, but I do understand that what you posted earlier was a racist quip.
    Behave yourself and stop being so precious. Anyone remember the good Dr Lector who used to post on here? He’d have made a quip like that with in the first half dozen replies on this thread, and he was as racist as Mother Theresa.
    This boards not what it used to be 🤔

Behave yourself and stop being so precious. Anyone remember the good Dr Lector who used to post on here? He’d have made a quip like that with in the first half dozen replies on this thread, and he was as racist as Mother Theresa.
    This boards not what it used to be ��
    I don't get why you're so upset at being called out for a shite joke

No ones offended though, you posted a shite joke based on an outdated racist stereotype. No one is offended they just think you’re not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    No ones offended though, you posted a shite joke based on an outdated racist stereotype. No one is offended they just think you’re not funny.
    You need to 'lighten up', we all need to 'lighten up'

Black people cant be racist ofc...wait...is that racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So your saying don’t give up my day job?

You seem a bit offended. Lighten up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    With respect, Serena Williams and Tiger Woods are arguably the greatest at their respective sports the world has ever seen, it's not like they couldn't have them. A more representative indicator would be how many ordinary Black golfers and Tennis players there are, there are plenty of white ones.
    Lewis Hamilton could be the greatest his sport has ever seen .

Some say Pele was also a great.

I just like to consider them as great sporting individuals, not sure where skin colour plays a part really .