+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: FULHAM 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. (Fulham win 3 - 2 on agg)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: FULHAM 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. (Fulham win 3 - 2 on agg)

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Great effort second half, sadly it just shows how wrong the starting 11 was, in the end that cost us.
    Dont you think that Harris knew that he couldn't get a full game out of Tomlin, so he planned to bring him and NML on at half time, i think he got the tactic spot on, it very nearly worked.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Dont you think that Harris knew that he couldn't get a full game out of Tomlin, so he planned to bring him and NML on at half time, i think he got the tactic spot on, it very nearly worked.
    Absolutely. Had Tomlin stayed on I reckon we'd have got another goal. Then he'd have been fit enough for extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. Had Tomlin stayed on I reckon we'd have got another goal. Then he'd have been fit enough for extra time.
    We were all over them in the second half until the drinks break, but we didn't create many chances after that, even when Tomlin was still on the pitch, did we?

How come nobody can have an opinion on here without being subjected to abuse from an opposing point of view. It's a messageboard ffs

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    If that's the case bring in Sanderson and move Bacuna to midfield ahead of pack. It's obvious we needed the energy in midfield.