+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

On listening to Kim jong Drakeford just now, 3 more weeks staying home hopefully, maybe able to travel by Easter. I get that he’s being cautious etc and he’s on about not doing things wrong possibly like last July, but surely the fact that a third of adults/ those most vulnerable have been vaccinated makes a huge difference compared to last July when no one had? No doubt in another 6 weeks a fair few more would have been jabbed too? Looking at the data coming in from Israel where infection rates have plummeted with the vaccination, surely we can all hope for some good times ahead....

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    On listening to Kim jong Drakeford just now, 3 more weeks staying home hopefully, maybe able to travel by Easter. I get that he’s being cautious etc and he’s on about not doing things wrong possibly like last July, but surely the fact that a third of adults/ those most vulnerable have been vaccinated makes a huge difference compared to last July when no one had? No doubt in another 6 weeks a fair few more would have been jabbed too? Looking at the data coming in from Israel where infection rates have plummeted with the vaccination, surely we can all hope for some good times ahead....
    I listened to our first minister yesterday and he said there were more than 1800 patients in hospitals in Wales with Covid. Yet the figure the Wales Gov feed into the UK data says there were 1165.( as of 18th Feb). Seems a large difference.