Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Hold on, I thought I had provided all the information necessary in the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or thread to demonstrate all six Moon missions between 1969-1972 were fake studio productions. I linked to a video with a NASA scientist stating man cannot travel more than 400 miles from the earth's surface because radiation at the first Van Allen belt will kill them. In that same video is Obama speaking in 2014 as the sitting president of the USA that getting a man farther than the lower orbit, 400 miles, cannot be done.

Yet characters like you still believe that beginning in 1969 man travelled 600 times farther than the lower orbit to 240 thousand miles away. Use what's between your ears, it'll make for a welcome change.
this is very basic stuff to refute.
the Van Allen belts were known about at the time of the Apollo missions, they calculated how much exposure they thought they would receive during the few hours they spent crossing the belts and the astronauts wore dosimeters that were reviewed after they returned, which showed they'd received pretty much the amount of radiation they had expected.