+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Graham Potter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Graham Potter

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Probably just the overseas bit, I can't see him getting a ManU job no chance on earth, he's somewhere in the middle between Cardiff and ManU, maybe a West Ham or Wolves.
    West Ham is one of the best jobs outside the so called big 6, especially now they have started doing well in European competition.

I doubt the overseas thing was a factor, he went and made his name in the coaching world starting in the Swedish 4th division and spending 7 years in Sweden.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    West Ham is one of the best jobs outside the so called big 6, especially now they have started doing well in European competition.

I doubt the overseas thing was a factor, he went and made his name in the coaching world starting in the Swedish 4th division and spending 7 years in Sweden.
    Yes sorry I added they seem to be in a mess also, so maybe wait for a more secure job without having to fight fires.

Moyes is doing a great job, but some fans are longing for the Spurs-type impact from Ange and a nice on-the-eye style of play, crazy I think.

Liverpool job open in the summer as well, I imagine he'd be on their shortlist, especially now that Alonso seems to be staying at Leverkusen

I'd find it very funny if de Zerbi went to Chelsea and Potter replaced him at Brighton