+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Holiday parks planning to open July 4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Holiday parks planning to open July 4?

My holiday to Croatia is ****ed so hoping to get to West Wales a couple of times in August. Got the first and last weeks of August off.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    My holiday to Croatia is ****ed so hoping to get to West Wales a couple of times in August. Got the first and last weeks of August off.
    Where to JR? Aberporth and Tresaith are lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Has it been cancelled or are you choosing not to go. I heard on the radio yesterday that Croatia opened itself for visitors 2 weeks ago. The first country to do so.

Any plans to go anywhere in June is a wipeout but it’s looking like plenty of options to travel from July 1 might be available. Ryanair promoting July flights to many countries.

I think the UK quarantine thing is a bit of a white elephant. I think they’ll scrap it after 3 weeks and use July 1 as a significant date to announce the country as open again.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Has it been cancelled or are you choosing not to go. I heard on the radio yesterday that Croatia opened itself for visitors 2 weeks ago. The first country to do so.

Any plans to go anywhere in June is a wipeout but it’s looking like plenty of options to travel from July 1 might be available. Ryanair promoting July flights to many countries.

I think the UK quarantine thing is a bit of a white elephant. I think they’ll scrap it after 3 weeks and use July 1 as a significant date to announce the country as open again.
    The P.I.G.S. countries are already panicking re. summer. Come July they'll be welcoming 85yr olds on ventilators. The quarantine is curious considering infection rates are dramatically lower in these countries. July 1 Jet2 are starting again, and that's definite.