+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Attack or Defend better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Attack or Defend better?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Why oh why isn't he playing Isaak Davies from the start? Let the lad loose and be free to play his game FFS. He needs to be on the park, not the bench. Is Morison just being stubborn? I don't get it. What am I missing?
    Which is why you have to hope that Morison will be back with the U23's next season.
    Am I the only one who thinks that he doesn't come across as being particularly bright in his media interviews, he seems full of clichés?

Clearly attacks win games.....another five for Fulham...so far.....with another Mitrovic hatrick....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Clearly attacks win games.....another five for Fulham...so far.....with another Mitrovic hatrick....
    That's exactly it Maurice. Mitrovic signs a 5 year deal with them and in the interview, I saw he really loves the club. Meanwhile, our top striker's head is in the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Which is why you have to hope that Morison will be back with the U23's next season.
    Am I the only one who thinks that he doesn't come across as being particularly bright in his media interviews, he seems full of clichés?
    I'm trying to stay objective because I have to admit to not really warming to the guy but I'm struggling now to see what his plan is. Yet again we had an extra player today for a decent period and by all accounts, Blackburn were rubbish after their goal.