+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Keep them, I'm content just with the knowledge that I'm a grown man who's not scared of needles ta
    All I know of you and others around here is what I can determine from the messages you submit. I presume, rightly or wrongly, all of the Teletubbies became complicit when hurrying to get a QR code to enable entry into sporting grounds, etc, thereby endorsing that divisive and discriminatory protocol.

It's why I have very little respect for any of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    All I know of you and others around here is what I can determine from the messages you submit. I presume, rightly or wrongly, all of the Teletubbies became complicit when hurrying to get a QR code to enable entry into sporting grounds, etc, thereby endorsing that divisive and discriminatory protocol.

It's why I have very little respect for any of you.
    There are many reasons why I don't have any respect for you but here's one example

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There are many reasons why I don't have any respect for you but here's one example

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    To be fair, that's one of the milder examples.

It comes to something when paranoid needle-dodgers with a slippery refusal to stand by their many idiot predictions and projections decide it's time to call the more sane and rational and consistent on this board cowards.

The world turned upside down!

Knee-knockers running around like headless chickens before an 84 year old Swiss egotist and a defrocked Irish academic nutter presenting themselves as heroes.

Irony is not dead!