Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Your compass has swung so far left in recent years that you're running around in circles.

Nothing I said is right wing.
I do not have a "us and them" mentality, I have simply made the point that OUR own family members and friends are suffering whilst foreign immigrants are being treated like royalty by comparison.

Stop deliberately picking apart people's posts and looking for anything even slightly un-PC Sludge, which is exactly what you've done here.

I've certainly never had you down in the past as an extreme lefty, normally think you're better than that, but I suspect maybe your compass needs a slight repair!
I am sorry but this isn't making sense

The thread was about landlords and people renting off them in Cardiff

It was nothing to do with the emergency accommodation provided for refugees, asylum seekers and others or services for them such as catering to their cultural needs

You brought this up and have linked the problem with emergency housing in Cardiff for ....our own people , your words .......and the treatment of refugees

It's completely separate

I am no supporter of crappy housing provision for the homeless of Cardiff of whatever background . You are the person who has a dodgy compass , you are linking two different things and coming up with a right pea soup .