+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Maxwell guilty

Re: Maxwell guilty

His security staff, MI5 and the Royal Family (and probably some members of staff in the eaterie concerned) obviously know if Andrew was indeed at Pizza Express and at home thereafter on the night in question.
    Similarly, his medical records would easily be able back up his claim of not being able to perspire - and would be perfect evidence to undermine his accuser.
    The fact that his legal team is fighting tooth and nail on every front possible rather than going for those two quick wins speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    His security staff, MI5 and the Royal Family (and probably some members of staff in the eaterie concerned) obviously know if Andrew was indeed at Pizza Express and at home thereafter on the night in question.
    Similarly, his medical records would easily be able back up his claim of not being able to perspire - and would be perfect evidence to undermine his accuser.
    The fact that his legal team is fighting tooth and nail on every front possible rather than going for those two quick wins speaks volumes.
    Objective A for the legal team is to stop it going to court, whether he's innocent or guilty. I'm quite sure he's the latter and some of the stuff his legal team has done is suspicious - like refusing to accept the papers and then saying the papers were not delivered properly. But despite that, they are only doing what any expensive legal team would do at this stage; fight tooth and nail.

Once they're in the court room, things are less under their control, so they want to avoid that by trying everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Objective A for the legal team is to stop it going to court, whether he's innocent or guilty. I'm quite sure he's the latter and some of the stuff his legal team has done is suspicious - like refusing to accept the papers and then saying the papers were not delivered properly. But despite that, they are only doing what any expensive legal team would do at this stage; fight tooth and nail.

Once they're in the court room, things are less under their control, so they want to avoid that by trying everything.
    But that's precisely my point i.e. by presenting the evidence I mentioned right now it could assist in the case not going to court.

But that's precisely my point i.e. by presenting the evidence I mentioned right now it could assist in the case not going to court.
    True, but they probably also don't want to release security and medical records until they really have to. If it can be stopped any other way, they'll try that first.

True, but they probably also don't want to release security and medical records until they really have to. If it can be stopped any other way, they'll try that first.
    By providing evidence that he has a watertight alibi by dint of being in Pizza Express and at home on the night concerned is hardly going to compromise him or the security services in any way.

By providing evidence that he has a watertight alibi by dint of being in Pizza Express and at home on the night concerned is hardly going to compromise him or the security services in any way.
    OK

OK
    Yes I can definitely see him being a regular at Pizza Express 😜