+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Tickets

Liverpool Tickets

Just had a request from a Liverpool fan (born and bred in south Wales) for use of "my tickets".

Re: Liverpool Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
    Just had a request from a Liverpool fan (born and bred in south Wales) for use of "my tickets".
    I can get him a ticket £5k

Would be interesting to see his (and then the city fans) reaction to a Liverpool goal if he was cheering in the away end

why would he ask you? he could just buy a ticket on general Sale, Liverpool are unlikely to sell out the home end.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    why would he ask you? he could just buy a ticket on general Sale, Liverpool are unlikely to sell out the home end.
    Perhaps he needs coach travel as well, may be his first time up there in his 40 years of loyal support.

Cowbridge? Was hid surname FACTORY?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    52,300 attendance at Anfield against Shrewsbury. I’m guessing a sellout in the home end since Shrewsbury didn’t sell all their tickets.

https://youtu.be/pXAteU8dNE4

I had this in the Premier league.
    Any chance you can get me a Liverpool ticket when you play them.
    Um get to fack.

What sicken me in the home game against Liverpool. They scored and scores of plastics in the home end jumped up and cheered.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Cowbridge? Was hid surname FACTORY?
    I just LOL'd.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So many commenting on that thread completely missing the point. Plastics don't understand plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So many commenting on that thread completely missing the point. Plastics don't understand plastic.
    They do but also a lot of Cardiff fans in that club got very brave in that video once there were enough stewards there to ensure absolutely nothing would happen

I saw a fan go head first over the top of the entrance gate in that game. It looked really nasty, but I didn't hear anything more about it following the game so hopefully not badly hurt.

When we played Liverpool last time in the Premier me and my mate were sat in the corner between the Canton Stand and the posh seats and were surrounded by scousers. Most of them managed to sit on their hands when they scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    When we played Liverpool last time in the Premier me and my mate were sat in the corner between the Canton Stand and the posh seats and were surrounded by scousers. Most of them managed to sit on their hands when they scored.
    Real Scousers? Or people from South Wales calling themselves Scousers because they support Liverpool? I wonder if North Walian Everton fans call themselves Scousers.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Real Scousers? Or people from South Wales calling themselves Scousers because they support Liverpool? I wonder if North Walian Everton fans call themselves Scousers.
    They had Liverpool accents or should I say whispers 😂. No doubt we were also surrounded by Liverpool fans with Welsh accents.

Does anyone know when the game date will be confirmed - tv etc?
    Everton play home to Brentford too and 1 game will definitely have be altered.

Its a disgrace that people like that (on both sides) are even allowed to enter football stadiums in the first place. The very ‘brave’ City fans who were jostling and pushing and verbally abusing their own security staff and stewards and causing mayhem to women, children and other fans, should all have been banned for life. Easy to identify them I would have thought from that footage. I did however have a laugh at the hairless City ‘fan’ in the light top, who was obviously telling the Liverpool fan that he would meet him outside. He wouldn’t have lasted 5 seconds, looking at the gut on him.

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Does anyone know when the game date will be confirmed - tv etc?
    Everton play home to Brentford too and 1 game will definitely have be altered.
    Normally within 2-3 days of the draw so should be this week. Booked to go away that weekend so must be the only person hoping it is a Monday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Normally within 2-3 days of the draw so should be this week. Booked to go away that weekend so must be the only person hoping it is a Monday evening.
    I’m hoping for Friday if we cant have Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    We got Peterborough home on the Tuesday after FA CUP weekend.

I think it’ll be the Friday

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We got Peterborough home on the Tuesday after FA CUP weekend.

I think it’ll be the Friday
    BBC have it as 3pm kick off on the Saturday. And the Everton v Brentford match!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    BBC have it as 3pm kick off on the Saturday. And the Everton v Brentford match!
    All games in the 4th round are currently 3pm Saturday according to BBC, just a place filler for that weekend on their calendar.