I can see you are no Che Guevara
    Whistle while you work;
    Gluey is a twerp;
    He's so barmy, vague and smarmy,
    Whistle while you work

Re: Cost Of Living Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can see you are no Che Guevara
    No, but you appear to think you're some revolutionary.

Shame you can't think of a single thing to tell us from your manifesto.

We will now have to call you: Vaguevara

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

Shame you can't think of a single thing to tell us from your manifesto.

You and some other Teletubbies, fellow residents of the Land of Nod, keep picking on my assistant.

Suavevara if you don't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You and some other Teletubbies, fellow residents of the Land of Nod, keep picking on my assistant.
    He shouldn't make it so easy then.

Not sure he'd like being referred to as your assistant either.

Suavevara if you don't mind!
    Organ should disown you just for whatever that is supposed to be. It hurts.

Preserving existing freedoms is hardly revolutionary.

Preserving existing freedoms is hardly revolutionary.
    Mate, you post on a football messageboard parroting what some other guy on a football messageboard says. Relax it a bit with the grandeur

Mate, you post on a football messageboard parroting what some other guy on a football messageboard says. Relax it a bit with the grandeur
    Whatever bro, but I think I will take my wise old grandad's advice over yours if that is ok with you.

Whatever bro, but I think I will take my wise old grandad's advice over yours if that is ok with you.
    He's advised you to have delusions of grandeur?

He's advised you to have delusions of grandeur?

Be aware Town will be empty this weekend due to the cost of living crisis , no more sell out £85 gigs at the Stadium??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Be aware Town will be empty this weekend due to the cost of living crisis , no more sell out £85 gigs at the Stadium??
    The Stereophonics gigs were rescheduled due to Covid and the Ed Sheeran ones went on sale before the price of energy, food and petrol went through the roof.

Tickets ranged from £40-£80 for the gigs too by the way. I should know as I had a lovely seat to see the Pride of Pontypridd support the Stereophonics last Saturday.

Nice try though

What should be all be doing? Lead us into the light, WB! Tell us what you're doing and we can join the crusade.
    EXACTLY

What should be all be doing? Lead us into the light, WB! Tell us what you're doing and we can join the crusade.
    I don’t expect people to do anything personally, however, perhaps articles like this bring home the effects of the last few years and why people like me perhaps have a slightly different viewpoint to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t expect people to do anything personally, however, perhaps articles like this bring home the effects of the last few years and why people like me perhaps have a slightly different viewpoint to you.
    All I can say to the donkeys who need to lead is they should try to become a lion

Wales-Bales iron like a lion in zion got a ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Wales-Bales iron like a lion in zion got a ring to it
    Steady on tiger!

What article are you referring to?

Wales Bales is accusing a group of people of being responsible for causing armageddon while he's acting like Neo-Jesus - even though the only effort he's making to save the world is pontificating on CCMB.

Hardly the definition of altruism, is it?

Wales Bales is accusing a group of people of being responsible for causing armageddon while he's acting like Neo-Jesus - even though the only effort he's making to save the world is pontificating on CCMB.

Not specifically in this thread , but I do think you don’t really give much credence to other peoples viewpoints unless they are aligned with yours.

tbf to TWGL1 he has tried to have a discussion on the realities of the cost of living crisis and posted some articles to further that. Unfortunately this gets immediately hijacked by the tin foil and look at me brigade who just want to further their ridiculous argument that this is being orchestrated by some septugenarian from a large chalet halfway up a Swiss Alp.

Perhaps people could call a truce in this thread as there is at least one on The Great Reset Theory and leave this thread to those who want to discuss the realities of the real world?

Not specifically in this thread , but I do think you don’t really give much credence to other peoples viewpoints unless they are aligned with yours.
    Then why say "articles like this"? That's quite specific.

This isn't even about a viewpoint either, it's about Wales Bales saying th... oh forget it. I've already explained it to you in the last post.

It seems that you wanted to make a point about me but chosen the strangest way possible to make it.

Next time you should just wait until I've criticised someone's viewpoint based on an article that you agree with. Then you can say "perhaps articles like this bring home the effects of the last few years and why people like me perhaps have a slightly different viewpoint to you."

Then why say "articles like this"? That's quite specific.

This isn't even about a viewpoint either, it's about Wales Bales saying th... oh forget it. I've already explained it to you in the last post.

It seems that you wanted to make a point about me but chosen the strangest way possible to make it.

Next time you should just wait until I've criticised someone's viewpoint based on an article that you agree with. Then you can say "perhaps articles like this bring home the effects of the last few years and why people like me perhaps have a slightly different viewpoint to you."
    I don’t need you instruct me what and what not to post , and I knew you would pop up crying.

I don’t need you instruct me what and what not to post , and I knew you would pop up crying.
    You replied to my post, TWGLHTXYZ123. I had forgotten that you had existed until you popped up making no sense today

Thanks for your input though. Thoughtful and concise as always