+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

I think it would take another Geoffrey Howe moment for him to go. One of his more senior cabinet members needs to resign and make a knife-twisting statement from the back benches , just as Howe did. Whilst all his sheep still follow, we'll be stuck with him I fear.
    Who could realistically replace him? Don't think there's anyone currently in a top job on the front bench I'd want anywhere near no10. The only name I could think of is Jeremy Hunt.

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I think it would take another Geoffrey Howe moment for him to go. One of his more senior cabinet members needs to resign and make a knife-twisting statement from the back benches , just as Howe did. Whilst all his sheep still follow, we'll be stuck with him I fear.
    Who could realistically replace him? Don't think there's anyone currently in a top job on the front bench I'd want anywhere near no10. The only name I could think of is Jeremy Hunt.
    they won't rebel until the polls start to drop a few points, then you will see genuine discontent from the back benches.

the problem is they are very stubbornly sticking to almost 40% mark. this is because of the complete collapse of the parties of the right, other than the Tories, while the left is still split with labour, lib dem and greens, SNP, plaid etc