+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Wrexham

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Chesterfield are in the relegation zone with them. I've always had a soft spot for Wrexham even though me and my mate were attacked by a group of their fans in the Welsh Cup game that was played a few days after we had beat them at their place during the 92-93 season, although it did end badly for them as while me and a few others were taking a kicking about 200 City fans entered the dispute!

Remember this. 22 years ago. Was live on BBC Wales. Chesterfield should have made the final, had a goal been given when the ball crossed the line.

I remember playing Halifax Town, at the height of the fuel strike and sky sports news followed the independent travelling Halifax fans down to see if the had enough petrol to go home

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post

Remember this. 22 years ago. Was live on BBC Wales. Chesterfield should have made the final, had a goal been given when the ball crossed the line.
    BBC Wales could do with Ian Gwyn Hughes still commentating on TV. They use Simon Davies at the moment and he's dreadful.