Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
Given that you post the cases every day I think you can find out for yourself. If you are saying the figures in Wales aren't bad and are equal or better than anywhere else please show me the figures. Do you really believe the recent stats for example produced by the WHO are wrong?
As I’ve said a few times, I made a point of basing what I said on the whole of the period of the virus, whereas you now seem to have proved that you’re concentrating on the weeks since the Firebreak ended, so, really, we aren’t comparing like for like. From my perspective, I’ve not heard of Drakeford not bothering to turn up for meetings on COVID, I didn’t hear about him taking most of February off on holiday, he didn’t go around shaking peoples hands against scientific advice, he didn’t take too long imposing the first lockdown, because at the time no one thought it was his decision to make. I’ll leave it there for now, although I could go on a lot longer. Johnson and his Government have been lax over a period of months, unfortunately, Drakeford and the WAG have started following suit for a period of weeks and the figures reflect that.