Some quality potential doom.

A close Putin political ally and reservist general has called for London to be hit first in a World War Three.

MP Andrey Gurulyov, 54, a member of Russian parliament’s defence committee, advocated the Russian invasion of the NATO Baltic countries.

On state TV’s Channel 1 he said there was no other way to prevent the West blockading Russian exclave Kaliningrad.

Such a move would trigger NATO’s clause five and spark World War Three.

“We’ll destroy the entire group of enemy’s space satellites during the first air operation,” said Lt-Gen Gurulyov, a senior commander who now represents United Russia, the main pro-Putin political party.

“No-one will care if they are American or British, we would see them all as NATO.

“Second, we’ll mitigate the entire system of anti-missile defence, everywhere and 100 per cent.

“Third, we certainly won’t start from Warsaw, Paris or Berlin.

“The first to be hit will be London.

“It’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons.”

Like other Moscow hardliners, he believes the West - especially on continental Europe - has no stomach for a real war.

“As part of the operation to destroy critically important sites, Western Europe will be cut off from power supplies and immobilised.

“All power supply sites will be destroyed.

“And in the third stage, I shall see what the USA will tell Western Europe on continuing their fight in the cold, without food and electricity.

“I wonder how they (the US) will manage to stay aside.

“This is the rough plan, and I deliberately leave out certain moments because they are not to be discussed on TV.”

More: https://www.news.com.au/world/europe...5e3595aaf79553