+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Aeroplane Over The Etihad

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Perhaps the message should have been "Black Lives Matter TOO" for the hard of thinking. Maybe that would curtail all this White Lives Matter crap!
    Joking aside. All lives matter would have been a better title, as there are many cultures all over the world that suffer from racism. It needs to be a global message, followed by lots of eduction in schools world wide..

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Joking aside. All lives matter would have been a better title, as there are many cultures all over the world that suffer from racism. It needs to be a global message, followed by lots of education in schools world wide..
    Amen, including those countries of complete black origin , and do those black lives matter when they stab each other in the streets of London in the name of crime

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Amen, including those countries of complete black origin , and do those black lives matter when they stab each other in the streets of London in the name of crime
    They? Those blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    They? Those blacks?
    I'd give up if i was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'd give up if i was you.
    You're right. It's like knocking your head on a nail. Another thoroughly depressing thread.