+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Face masks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Face masks

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Doesn't take a perfect citizen to remember a mask - you just need a bit of consideration to others. It amazes me how mental people are about having to wear a sodding mask in shops - it's not a big ask. Like drink driving and using your phone while behind the wheel - all d!ck moves only someone wrapped up their own little world would defend.
    Are you honestly comparing forgetting to put on a mask to drink driving? Goodness me...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are you honestly comparing forgetting to put on a mask to drink driving? Goodness me...
    No just the mindset of someone who does. Like people who park on pavements or play their music out loud on public transport. All selfish acts.... of varying severity.

No just the mindset of someone who does. Like people who park on pavements or play their music out loud on public transport. All selfish acts.... of varying severity.
    Except those are deliberate acts, forgetting to do something isn't

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Except those are deliberate acts, forgetting to do something isn't
    You know if you're wearing a mask or not. She may have initially forgotten it but then made the choice to carry on shopping rather than going back. I've left mine in the car loads of times but have gone back.

You know if you're wearing a mask or not. She may have initially forgotten it but then made the choice to carry on shopping rather than going back. I've left mine in the car loads of times but have gone back.
    It is entirely possible that someone absentmindedly forgot to put on a mask and didn't realise it until they met the person who shouted at them, particularly considering they had 3 kids to worry about. That is not comparable to drink driving nor does it warrant a stranger shouting at you, particularly in front of your children. A polite "excuse me, I think you've forgotten your mask" would suffice.