+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Christmas

Well He HAS put it nearer. In fact He has placed it in every one of the trillions of cells of your body. Without Laminin you and I would be a lump of jelly on the ground; Laminin holds each of our cells together just like steel in concrete.
    In the Bible God claims to 'hold all things together' - Christ is universally identified in all cultures by the symbol of the Cross.

This is a scientific diagram of Laminin (if you don't trust me then go to Google images and type 'laminin'....)

Laminin.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Well He HAS put it nearer. In fact He has placed it in every one of the trillions of cells of your body. Without Laminin you and I would be a lump of jelly on the ground; Laminin holds each of our cells together just like steel in concrete.
    In the Bible God claims to 'hold all things together' - Christ is universally identified in all cultures by the symbol of the Cross.

This is a scientific diagram of Laminin (if you don't trust me then go to Google images and type 'laminin'....)

Laminin.jpg
    How did God know the Romans would use a cross to execute people when he first created people?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    How did God know the Romans would use a cross to execute people when he first created people?
    Maybe because He exists OUTSIDE our time and space, so He knows the end from the beginning.
    How do you think He details the crucifixian over 600 years before ANYONE had been crucified in when he wrote via Isaiah in Isaiah 53 and King David in Psalm 22?

Laminin.jpg
    8E445EC6-174C-4C93-94BC-6D09108100BB.jpg

There we go, an actual image and not a diagram. Not very cross shaped is it?

Laminin.jpg
    There are many variable laminin shapes. To conclude that laminin proteins are exclusively cross-shaped is extreme bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    There are many variable laminin shapes. To conclude that laminin proteins are exclusively cross-shaped is extreme bias.
    No, it's extremely scientific. Or are you now running away from science because the images frighten you?

No, it's extremely scientific. Or are you now running away from science because the images frighten you?
    Here’s the science. The actual thing and not a diagram.
    D753F1CA-224E-44D2-8D99-59C9CDF38D32.jpg

Do you also think protons are a sign from god too because the drawings in science books have crosses on them?

Here’s the science. The actual thing and not a diagram.
    D753F1CA-224E-44D2-8D99-59C9CDF38D32.jpg

Do you also think protons are a sign from god too because the drawings in science books have crosses on them?
    Your argument would be perfect if the cross had not been purely produced by science - the lense through which you view the world - unless of course you hate the view, then you can brush it under the carpet out of view.
    Everyone knows what laminin literally looks like, but the image the world sees re it is the one I shared, just like the London Underground Map TO SCALE isn't the one anyone uses when travelling around London - so nice try, but no cigar.

Your argument would be perfect if the cross had not been purely produced by science - the lense through which you view the world - unless of course you hate the view, then you can brush it under the carpet out of view.
    Everyone knows what laminin literally looks like, but the image the world sees re it is the one I shared, just like the London Underground Map TO SCALE isn't the one anyone uses when travelling around London - so nice try, but no cigar.
    Oh so you don’t need accuracies or truth to believe in God? Anyone could write and draw an inaccurate diagram or passage and you’ll accept it if it fits your view. Interesting.
    You said people dying of AIDS was their own fault, you’ve still not answered my question about cancer? My mate died at 19, care to explain how that was his fault?

Oh so you don’t need accuracies or truth to believe in God? Anyone could write and draw an inaccurate diagram or passage and you’ll accept it if it fits your view. Interesting.
    You said people dying of AIDS was their own fault, you’ve still not answered my question about cancer? My mate died at 19, care to explain how that was his fault?

If you read what I said carefully I never once said "it was there OWN fault" - I said that they inherited a rebellious nature which led them to sin which in turn leads to suffering and eventually death for us all.
    Now if that were the end of the story then Basil Fawlty was correct! We are all guilty, and ALL require God's forgiveness - see the difference?

However he isn't, as the Manufacterer actually intervened* to launch His Mission to save misereble ungrateful slime like you and me, which is why we started sung carols and eat mince pies

* We are also free to ignore this intervention and enjoy Christmas once a year and give no thought to it whatsoever.

The images don't frighten me but you do. There's no science to run away from. There is plenty of fundamentalism and extremism to run away from though.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    The images don't frighten me but you do. There's no science to run away from. There is plenty of fundamentalism and extremism to run away from though.
    Or to paraphrase: "And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil" - John 3v19

Or to paraphrase: "And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil" - John 3v19
    Babies contracting aids is evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Babies contracting aids is evil?
    It's the fruit of mankind's rebellion.

In the same way that if you sleep with 20 guys, become infected with aids and then donate your sperm to a sperm bank.
    The potential resultant baby is now living with the decisions you made.