+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    "It looks like..."

It's nothing though, is it?

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with a pile of bricks, unless it's a metaphor for a popular simile.
    You mentioned doing research.

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

Frankly, I think you must either be nuts or a glutton for punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

"Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    "Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!
    I'm not obliged to answer any queries. Especially those of the unsolicited numb-nutted variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I know you didn't really do this, but even pretending that you did is one of the most feeble and pathetic things I've seen written on here.