+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hotel options For Qatar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotel options For Qatar

Loads ive met already talking of Tenerife.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Loads ive met already talking of Tenerife.
    It's a little ironic as many of us exiles may consider that watching the games in Wales would be second best to being in Qatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's a little ironic as many of us exiles may consider that watching the games in Wales would be second best to being in Qatar.
    Ha - very true!. Exactly what my son said to me coming away from the match - let's make sure we are in Wales to watch the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Ha - very true!. Exactly what my son said to me coming away from the match - let's make sure we are in Wales to watch the matches.

I can never understand this lark of going to a foreign country and then heading for the nearest Irish bar.

If you want an Irish bar, go to f***ing Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I can never understand this lark of going to a foreign country and then heading for the nearest Irish bar.

If you want an Irish bar, go to f***ing Ireland
    Was an Irish bar mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Lanzarote for me, I think. I'll go to my usual resort of Costa Teguise. There are some cracking Scots and Irish bars who won't be supporting England out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Was an Irish bar mentioned?
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Be great if the civic powers of cities and towns could create communal venues up and down the country. Not sure how outdoor fan parks/zones would work in November but there should be number of indoor/covered zones organised, you’d like to think?