+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bojo will be gone in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Watching PMQ on Wednesday I sensed the tide had turned. The greased piglet (Cameron's words) will get away with this. I despair.
    Take solace that politicians like Johnson will always be on the wrong side of history and be ridiculed. I won't be surprised to see him behind bars in the future. It'll all catch up with him one of these days.

For the record, I stopped watching or listening to the BBC over ten years ago and don't miss it. The only time I watch any TV is if there's live sport I want to watch. Everything is streamed on-demand now. Haven't bothered with QT or PMQs or any of it for that long. Bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Take solace that politicians like Johnson will always be on the wrong side of history and be ridiculed. I won't be surprised to see him behind bars in the future. It'll all catch up with him one of these days.

For the record, I stopped watching or listening to the BBC over ten years ago and don't miss it. The only time I watch any TV is if there's live sport I want to watch. Everything is streamed on-demand now. Haven't bothered with QT or PMQs or any of it for that long. Bliss.
    For most of my life I have only ever taken a passing interest in politics. Brexit and retirement changed all that .

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    For most of my life I have only ever taken a passing interest in politics. Brexit and retirement changed all that .
    For me, it's been environmental politics, conservation, and activism for the last 3 decades and there aren't enough emojis on the planet to describe how depressing that is. These days I advocate and am an activist for disability rights too which is also political as our governments can't be trusted on those issues either. As for Brexit, it's made my life far more difficult, expensive, and complicated. But hey, those blue passports are world-beating.