Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
Just offered my opinion & observation. I’ll respond to a few comments, no I didn’t get to speak to them all but I’m working constantly across Swe, Den, Nl, Bel, Fr, Sp, It, Sui, Ger, Aut, Svk, Cz & Pl so I’ve had a wide range of views. Absolutely Germany, France and the other Western European countries have an interest in Brexit. Without doubt the Germans are arrogant, the reason we’ve moved from UK to Poland is on their say so.Why did the Poles move to Uk, we surveyed the 240 in our Midlands factory and the overwhelming response was religious oppression & intolerance within Poland. I’m in no doubt that the British media & politicians are winding up the AZ, vaccination situation. The local news here is that they’re grateful to receive 650000 AZ doses. At no point have I defended the EU.

And now for some observations, our brand new shiny factory (paid for by the Japanese, without a cent of EU funding) now has a brand new shiny sign outside saying funded by the EU. Many of my new production team have joined from D*ll, giving the reason for leaving as too many foreigners (aka Ukrainians & Belorussians). And finally contrary to popular belief the locals don’t wear Premier League shirts (or local teams) it seems the done thing to support a Bundesliga team.
I think that's probably due to the large number of 2nd & 3rd generation Polish in German football. In the 60's & 70's Polish and Turkish immigrants usually filled the menial vacancies that the Germans preferred not to do.