Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Apologies for not replying sooner but I thought I would spend an evening sceptically shuffling a Ouija Board.

Anyway, some Doubting Evans I turned out to be.

No sooner had I started that I was getting strong voices.

Someone calling herself Golden Betty made her presence felt. She said she wanted me to find someone called Morgan and his stupid man-child servant she called Guley (the board was moving fast so it could be mis-spelt.)

She said, tell him MAY.....no wait....it was MAYBE.....MAYBE JUNE.

She said he would know what that means.

She also said that if Morgan and man-child did not make a significant donation to the #GoldenBettyBatShit Foundation in the next few days, Rubles only, then it's unlikely she will make them itk again.
Another video from someone you're a fanboy of. He's the demented creature who will state publicly what not even his boss Schwab dare not say on camera.

"Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept total biometric surveillance" (Yuval Noah Harari, top advisor to Klaus Schwab) - https://twitter.com/JoostBroekers/st...2961180626946?