+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

I have a generally favourable view of the trust, and I've got no doubt that a lot of the criticism of the club is entirely warranted.
    However, writing an open letter to someone's boss complaining about a lack of response is probably not the best way of cultivating an ongoing relationship.
    if someone did that to my boss I would understandably be pissed off.
    I guess that it probably came out of frustration at a lack of engagement, but there are probably better ways of going about things.

I'm not really a fan of open letters in general tbh, they always come across as a bit self-important.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I have a generally favourable view of the trust, and I've got no doubt that a lot of the criticism of the club is entirely warranted.
    However, writing an open letter to someone's boss complaining about a lack of response is probably not the best way of cultivating an ongoing relationship.
    if someone did that to my boss I would understandably be pissed off.
    I guess that it probably came out of frustration at a lack of engagement, but there are probably better ways of going about things.

I'm not really a fan of open letters in general tbh, they always come across as a bit self-important.
    People have complained about a lack of engagement and openness from the club for years. It isn't going to change while Tan is in charge unless something is done. They don't care and are embarrassed by this being made public. Perhaps it might actually help, especially given the justified backlash to their statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    People have complained about a lack of engagement and openness from the club for years. It isn't going to change while Tan is in charge unless something is done. They don't care and are embarrassed by this being made public. Perhaps it might actually help, especially given the justified backlash to their statement.
    I doubt that they are embarrassed.