+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFF WEDS 5 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SHEFF WEDS 5 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Bacuna and Vaulks awful. Ralls even worse. Holiett has not played in a League game since McCarthy became manager. I know he's not as good as he once was but he must be better than Ojo. And Wilson brought on at about 75 minutes! The poor performance rubbed off on the young players like Sang and Brown too. Can we send as Ojo back now, as he hasn't done anything since Xmas. Does Watters know he is allowed to touch the ball? I can't wait for MM's post match interview.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Bacuna and Vaulks awful. Ralls even worse. Holiett has not played in a League game since McCarthy became manager. I know he's not as good as he once was but he must be better than Ojo. And Wilson brought on at about 75 minutes! The poor performance rubbed off on the young players like Sang and Brown too. Can we send as Ojo back now, as he hasn't done anything since Xmas. Does Watters know he is allowed to touch the ball? I can't wait for MM's post match interview.
    Ciaron Brown and Curtis Nelson just aren't very good. We can't get away with playing both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Balls to that, I’ve turned over for Corrie, the script is more realistic.