Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Re: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    you need to get out more.
    I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to for some reason which escapes me

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Piers Morgan has form of being a twat. He has been transphobic and racist before. He should have been banned from television a long time ago - imagine if someone said the shit he says in their workplace! And for it to air on national TV is creating a toxic environment
    He's a twat, but only saying what everyone else is thinking. She's an actress [of sorts], and put on a two hour performance that was narcissism at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to for some reason which escapes me
    I always had you down as a straight goer.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He's a twat, but only saying what everyone else is thinking. She's an actress [of sorts], and put on a two hour performance that was narcissism at it's finest.
    I think what you mean is he’s saying what you’re thinking. I don’t think most people care that much about it and probably realise there’s been a campaign by Morgan and the media to turn the more simple of society against her for some reason.

He rarely speaks for me, except when he's attacking the government.

I guess I'm the complete opposite of you in that regard.

Well, he definitely doesn't speak for me on any matter. He has been ‘outed’ for what he is (a bigoted, loud mouthed, bullying fool) by the weather presenter and doesn't like it. He only invites people on the programme who he can rant at or argue with because he thinks that is good tv and will improve his profile. He is also a hypocrite - ridiculing people for not complying with Covid restrictions and then jollying off on holiday all over the world with his extended ‘family’. Good riddance.

Feck me you lot don't half watch a lot of TV, vicar of dibley, caroline o'hearn morning tv you need to get out more. TV the drug of the nation (now there's one for you sludge)
    This needs a reply.

I watch very little telly but in my view.....

Oh hang on Discovery science has a program on Alien Contact.

Oh and Sky History +! has got Alien Wars at 11.

Then there's Bargain Hunt on BBC.

News is at 1 then Doctors then...

I'll reply a bit later

Or perhaps tomorrow depending what's on

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Well, he definitely doesn't speak for me on any matter. He has been ‘outed’ for what he is (a bigoted, loud mouthed, bullying fool) by the weather presenter and doesn't like it. He only invites people on the programme who he can rant at or argue with because he thinks that is good tv and will improve his profile. He is also a hypocrite - ridiculing people for not complying with Covid restrictions and then jollying off on holiday all over the world with his extended ‘family’. Good riddance.
    So shouldn't we also be speaking about his colleagues, editors and channel that have milked him for as long as they have?

I always had you down as a straight goer.
    I don't know what you mean by this but I assume it's insulting so I'm gonna deny it

So far, a 6 pager on here. Proof that he’s good at what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    So shouldn't we also be speaking about his colleagues, editors and channel that have milked him for as long as they have?
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Their ratings will definitely suffer. This person makes a good point though

https://twitter.com/ShappiKhorsandi/...231604738?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    In fairness there are about 5 posts a page these days, this isn't really even a 2 pager in old money

It’s annoying that nobody has actually put that question to him. Shielding Andrew from being questioned is a much bigger concern in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    In fairness there are about 5 posts a page these days, this isn't really even a 2 pager in old money
    It’s seems to be the norm nowadays. Even chocolate bars are getting smaller 😀

Anyone wanting an illustration of what kind of person Piers Morgan is only needs to watch the latest media circus around his property on TV today. A stage managed walk to school with his young daughter in tow, punctuated by regular stops, statements and interviews, in which he refused to retract anything he had said about Meghan Markle and dragged his daughter along behind him, without any apparent thought or care for her wellbeing or how she was being traumatised and embarrassed by this charade. He is a despicable person.

Nothing to see here.....

Piers Morgan.jpg

Morgan is coming out with the tired old freedom of speech rubbish. He says it's the hill he's happy to die on.

So he'll be pleased to learn his freedom of speech rights are entirely unaffected by what's happened.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes when Morgan stormed off set after being interrogated by... the weatherman. Talk about a pathetic flounce. This guy prides himself on going toe to toe with politicians and leaders and berates them for avoiding interviews but the moment he is questioned about his views, he runs for cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You wait til next Monday when there will be 1 post per page!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I almost couldn't believe my eyes when Morgan stormed off set after being interrogated by... the weatherman. Talk about a pathetic flounce. This guy prides himself on going toe to toe with politicians and leaders and berates them for avoiding interviews but the moment he is questioned about his views, he runs for cover.
    Do we presume the weather presenter spoke to Piers about it off-air first? Can't imagine an environment where grievance between colleague's is first aired on live TV. I guess we'll find out in his next book....

just saw the storming off.
    The weather guy touched a nerve.
    It's quite common for jilted people to have a vendetta against the jiltee.

Hilarious - His whole 'thing' is being able to say objectionable things because 'free speech', someone disagrees with the cu.nt and he storms off - FFS.. This whole cohort of absolute plebs who like to throw around the word 'snowflake' are the biggest ****ing snowflakes of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Nothing to see here.....

Piers Morgan.jpg
    Are they all singers?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Hilarious - His whole 'thing' is being able to say objectionable things because 'free speech', someone disagrees with the cu.nt and he storms off - FFS.. This whole cohort of absolute plebs who like to throw around the word 'snowflake' are the biggest ****ing snowflakes of them all.
    spot on..the whanker can never use snowflake again