Maguire

Torrid last few months for the lad.

Re: FT: BULGARIA 0 - 1 WALES. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Maguire

Torrid last few months for the lad.
    Most over rated players in the last few years,

It's an incredibly young side that's gone away from home and won a game having already played two away games in a very short period of time. I love the fact that Jonny crossed to Neco at home only for Neco to cross to Jonny away so guess the MotM has to be Lee Bowyer for his end product drills

We have a loooong way to go but 10 points from 4 games and Giggs building this young team's cap count is really positive.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's an incredibly young side that's gone away from home and won a game having already played two away games in a very short period of time. I love the fact that Jonny crossed to Neco at home only for Neco to cross to Jonny away so guess the MotM has to be Lee Bowyer for his end product drills

We have a loooong way to go but 10 points from 4 games and Giggs building this young team's cap count is really positive.
    Average age of 22 and a half according to the commentator. Great result.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Average age of 22 and a half according to the commentator. Great result.
    Considering that's going to be boosted by Hennessey (33 years old) and Ben Davies (27 years old), it's such a young XI.

This international window has been a really difficult watch but Jonny Williams getting a goal and us winning away from home without Bale, Ramsey, Allen are such huge positives to finish on.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Considering that's going to be boosted by Hennessey (33 years old) and Ben Davies (27 years old), it's such a young XI.

This international window has been a really difficult watch but Jonny Williams getting a goal and us winning away from home without Bale, Ramsey, Allen are such huge positives to finish on.
    Yes agreed. Much more positive tonight and there were some really good passages of play. I was commenting to my son what good build up it was just before Neko crosses into Johnny to score. That was a high quality goal.
    We will have to get used to no Bale and Ramsey in a few years to come so it’s important that we can win without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yes agreed. Much more positive tonight and there were some really good passages of play. I was commenting to my son what good build up it was just before Neko crosses into Johnny to score. That was a high quality goal.
    We will have to get used to no Bale and Ramsey in a few years to come so it’s important that we can win without them.
    And to do so with an inexperienced side augers well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I still don't know how much credit Giggs is deserving but maybe "the Toshack years" are being processed with pace with help of Nation's League.