+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

I've had another gander at the US' figures while wearing my trusty critical thinking hat.

2017 = population 316,440,000.

2025 = population 99,553,100.

My calculator says that's a -68.5% percent change.

CCMB Munchkin: "So fecking what?"

This site (US Coronavirus vaccine tracker - https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...tracker-states) says: 'Overall, 230,283,056 people or 69% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.'

68.5% and 69% is remarkably similar.

CCMB Munchkin: "It's another coincidence, innit!"

I tend to agree.

When I tightened my headwear further to maximise my deduction skills, I considered what other than mRNA Covid injections, which were pushed like there was no tomorrow in all the nations forecast to be smashed within the next 33 months, while in those countries where nil were used among the combined populations of India, China and Russia of three billion, or 37.5% of the globe's total, will remain neutral or prosper.

What other than those shots might explain why Britain, the USA and Germany are set to suffer most?

Those three are NATO member countries who have spent the past 13 months aggravating Russia by sanctions and arming and financially supporting Ukraine and are likely to be atop the list for Russian retribution. It's almost as if those three have been determined make themselves, and their citizens, targets.

CCMB Munchkin: "But Russia would be destroyed too if they fired nukes at us as we'd retaliate with ours."

I'd agree at face value. However, what if contrary to appearances Blighty, USA and Germany, etc, along with with Russia, China and some other supposed rivals on the other side are enemies in name only and all of them are controlled by an identical secret entity.

CCMB Munchkin: "Impossible!"

It wasn't impossible to ensure all of them pretended something called SARS-CoV-2 existed. That despite them failing to isolate it when their scientists had access extremely powerful electron microscopes with their 100,000+ times magnification.

Has the same entity the power to ensure hundreds of millions of whites in Anglo Saxon countries are eliminated while all of those able to respond with their own are ordered to stand down?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've had another gander at the US' figures while wearing my trusty critical thinking hat.

Or you could just look at the constantly failed Deagel estimates, that get overwritten each time they were shown to be bollocks, reshown here the last time you played this stooopid card and see if you can draw any different conclusions, one year closer to Armegeddon than you were able to muster last time.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5306713

You sure the Organ Morgan who returned after a long absence isn't some tribute band pumping out stale versions of the same tunes for the sake of it?

I forgot to preface my previous message with 'these are alternative theories to how Deagel's projections are met.'

Hyperinflation among selected currencies remains my top pick to spark civil wars.

People will not know what hit them if and when a currency crisis is engineered and corporate media messages 24/7 what an unmitigated disaster is unfolding.

Recently, Yellen, US Treasury Sec., and Biden, the hair sniffing king, told us your money is sound. The switch to that bait is now the banking crisis "is not over yet."

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That little picture comes from a 50 year old model. It is the "do nothing option". That is the worse case scenario if nothing is done around things like climate change etc. All the other models in the Meadows study have scenarios that produce more optimistic results because of collaborative global intervention.

I believe you are an advocate of the worse case "do nothing" option you so proudly posted. Still, a picture paints a thousand words, eh!
    You'll still be eating bugs in your 15-minute city, so just get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You'll still be eating bugs in your 15-minute city, so just get over yourself.
    Gosh, that told me.

Anyway you were explaining how the graph from the 1972 study that charted out your chosen path for humanity, which seemed to be its quickest destruction compared with the other 11 options modelled, was the best way forward.

Use pictures rather than words if you think people won't understand.

Gosh, that told me.

Anyway you were explaining how the graph from the 1972 study that charted out your chosen path for humanity, which seemed to be its quickest destruction compared with the other 11 options modelled, was the best way forward.

Use pictures rather than words if you think people won't understand.
    Zee model vill become zee reality.

Zee blueprint vill become zee reality.
    It's comforting that your meaningless cowardice about financial meltdown is now forever imprinted in this thread together with your meaningless cowardice about the graph you posted this morning. In an ever changing world you need a bit of consistency, I suppose!

It's comforting that your meaningless cowardice about financial meltdown is now forever imprinted in this thread together with your meaningless cowardice about the graph you posted this morning. In an ever changing world you need a bit of consistency, I suppose!
    Yes, the blip was a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed, and all resulting issues will be purely coincidental.

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!
    Bump

Bump
    It's will be the opposite of everything you believe to be true, so no changes there.

It's will be the opposite of everything you believe to be true, so no changes there.
    So the bigger the crash the better as far as you are concerned, yeah?

So the bigger the crash the better as far as you are concerned, yeah?
    You are absolutely clueless and have absolutely no idea what is going on, which is what one would expect from a collusion delusionist

I would hope so, as I posted multiple warnings in the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread, and I wouldn't want to be known as a "conspiracy theorist", so yeah, the bigger the crash the better as far as I am concerned!

Bump

Gorra say it's a little rich of you to throw cowardly barbs at anyone what with your doorstep clapping, mask wearing and sleeve raising background.

Add to that your refusal to criticise anything Pfizer, who are among the world's scummiest corporation's, and I don't recall you contributing a single word to help justify why UK politicans, the National Health Service and the MSM for colluding in failing to notify the citizenry that the crap they were coerced into volunteering for that was supposedly 'safe and effective' the manufacturers of those products were indemnified against any lawsuits resulting from all deaths and damage they may cause.

Is that because you're embarrassed to have been complicit in driving a train through the Nuremberg Code's informed consent ethics?

I'm convinced your cohort had you been living in East Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall would have all been Stasi informants.

I'd award you and your flock a deserved white feather each.

Bump
    You're off your head mate. All you do is gaslight people on here and your wakeup call is just around the corner. Blip, blip, blippity blip.

Gorra say it's a little rich of you to throw cowardly barbs at anyone what with your doorstep clapping, mask wearing and sleeve raising background.

Add to that your refusal to criticise anything Pfizer, who are among the world's scummiest corporation's, and I don't recall you contributing a single word to help justify why UK politicans, the National Health Service and the MSM for colluding in failing to notify the citizenry that the crap they were coerced into volunteering for that was supposedly 'safe and effective' the manufacturers of those products were indemnified against any lawsuits resulting from all deaths and damage they may cause.

Is that because you're embarrassed to have been complicit in driving a train through the Nuremberg Code's informed consent ethics?

I'm convinced your cohort had you been living in East Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall would have all been Stasi informants.

Cyril is the resident gaslighter-in-chief

Cyril is the resident gaslighter-in-chief
    I'm sure he's a regular at Slough's Masonic Lodge too.

I won't go as far as to dismiss him as a rotter, but he's deffo a stinker.

Morg, deflection apart. The cowardice barb was aimed fairly and squarely at WB chipping in that he called the financial meltdown (that didn't happen, with as many I's ever in a sentence). Followed by the stupidest graph where he tried to lick your arse by showing your and his future of the world is the worst scenario and all the others modelled where globalists intervene are better.

I sympathise with you because, based on the last few days performance by both , I would rather have Conner Roberts as a trusted wingman!

Morg, deflection apart. The cowardice barb was aimed fairly and squarely at WB chipping in that he called the financial meltdown (that didn't happen, with as many I's ever in a sentence). Followed by the stupidest graph where he tried to lick your arse by showing your and his future of the world is the worst scenario and all the others modelled where globalists intervene are better.

I sympathise with you because, based on the last few days performance by both , I would rather have Conner Roberts as a trusted wingman!
    The financial meltdown is still in progress, and why are denying that permanent food shortages are a feature?

Try this for a better yarn.

As a young man growing up in Abermiddleoffeckingnowhere, I dreamed of the day I could relocate to Slough where England's urbane flock to rather than London's Knightsbridge or Belgravia.

Try this for a better yarn.

As a young man growing up in Abermiddleoffeckingnowhere, I dreamed of the day I could relocate to Slough where England's urbane flock to rather than London's Knightsbridge or Belgravia.
    It's almost like you can feel the energy draining from someone through a keyboard, Morg. Bugger off and sniff the same knickers hanging on the lines of Vale of Glamorgan MILF's as your mate. I would have thought your chances of pulling versus Sludge doubled if you wear your hazmat suit!

The financial meltdown is still in progress, and why are denying that permanent food shortages are a feature?
    So to be clear you can confirm that you are certain the financial meltdown is still in progress and permanent food shortages will be feature?

I'd never heard of something called Operation Sandman until by chance yesterday evening while looking for info about the Kenyan president who recently so confidently predicted that the US dollar's value would decline in a big way within weeks.

It was when I saw this paragraph (Here: https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/...ess.2079386/): 'This stunning announcement gives credibility to a RUMOR that has been circulating for over a year, that 142 countries around the world have secretly agreed to what they call "Operation Sandman."'

It has indeed been spoken of for some time. This article is dated January 18, 2023: OPERATION SANDMAN now activated – Saudi Arabia announces END of dollar dominance in global oil trade … the dominoes begin to fall on the US empire - https://yournews.com/2023/01/18/2495...ounces-end-of/

The two articles above suggest Operation Sandman is about scores of fed up countries rejecting the US dollar to trade in other currencies instead because of the US' mammoth deficit spending is exporting inflation to their shores.

However, the article beneath has a completely different perspective. It says Operation Sandman is a globalist plan to destroy the value of the US dollar down to zilch and reduce its people to penury in order for them to accept a CBDC.

100+ nations have global agreement now being deployed called ‘Project Sandman’ to drop and end dominance of U.S. dollar and petrodollar - https://prepareforchange.net/2022/03...d-petrodollar/

“Project Sandman” describes a 100+ nation agreement that, when triggered, will see those nations simultaneously dump the dollar and abandon the “petrodollar” status that has allowed the USA to enjoy 50 years of fiat currency counterfeiting and material abundance at the expense of everyone else. When this decision is triggered, the dollar and all dollar-denominated assets will plunge to near-ZERO literally overnight.

This means all dollar-denominated bank accounts, bonds, pension funds, treasuries and other investment vehicles will essentially be worth zero for the simple reason that all banks and markets will freeze operations. (This is the James Rickards “Ice-9” scenario.)

Any funds you have in the stock market will be stuck in those markets, and the entire infrastructure of banking and finance will suffer a catastrophic liquidity crisis that will “freeze” nearly all financial transactions.

Credit cards will stop functioning. Food stamp systems will go down and stay down. ATMs will not function. Wire transfers will be halted, checks won’t be honored and banks will appear to be offline when accessed through the internet, displaying “maintenance” messages to panicked users.

The dollar collapse is a deliberate plan to force the starving masses into a digital dollar control grid.

This scenario has been engineered for a deliberate collapse of the dollar fiat currency and an attempted forcing of everyone into a digital dollar system run by the banksters. In the midst of the panic, people will be promised a Universal Basic Income (UBI) and food credits (food rationing will be strictly enforced), but only if they use the approved digital wallet system run by the very same criminals who spent the last 50 years looting the value of the dollar.

Desperate people will comply, and they will sell their souls (and their freedom) in exchange for a few more meals… even while their futures are obliterated by the Mark of the Beast financial system that will forever keep them enslaved and impoverished.

When the petrodollar ends, the riots won’t be far behind

The illegitimate occupying “government” of America is currently pumping out trillions of dollars in fiat currency as its final, desperate act to loot the system before its final collapse. (You didn’t think that billions in “aid” to Ukraine was actually going to Ukraine, did you?)

War with Russia is just the cover story for this engineered collapse and the long-planned takedown of America while the traitors at the top (Biden, etc.) fill their bank accounts with stolen loot.

When the petrodollar collapses and the banks freeze, riots will begin almost immediately in every major U.S. city. Total chaos will reign as the desperate, oblivious, unprepared masses murder each other while attempting to find food, water and ammunition. The collapse of the rule of law will be shockingly rapid, and no police or National Guard units will make a dent in the nationwide chaos.

Only the rural areas will be safe, as local citizens and law enforcement work together to protect local communities from wave after wave of refugees and violent gangs that will spread out from the cities. Justice will be swift for looters, rapists and child traffickers, while local churches will be overrun with refugees who previously lived in the (collapsing) cities.

The death wave will accelerate, and within just a few days after the collapse, millions will be at risk of death from lack of basic sanitation as the streets of Democrat-run cities flow with the feces of the crapping masses. With no functioning power grid, the municipal water supply will collapse as well. Entire cities like Los Angeles will be plunged into a deadly water scarcity scenario that’s combined with such violence and lawlessness on the streets that even humanitarian aid organizations will dare not venture into the fray.

The bottom line? Mass starvation, chaos, lawlessness, violence, disease and depopulation.

In other words, everything the globalists have wanted for America all along.

None of this is an accident. It’s all planned. The Bidens, the Clintons and even the neocons like Bush have been part of this plan from day one. This is the controlled demolition of the United States of America just like Building 7.

How can you get things so wrong?

Operation Sandman is actually a campaign by Dorset Police to clamp down on teenage antisocial behaviour.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/ne...ial-behaviour/

If it results in the collapse of the dollar, mass starvation, chaos, lawlessness, violence, disease and depopulation in Democrat-run cities of the USA, then something has gone badly wrong!

Is Deplorable4trump2024 your new Tucker Carlson?

Apologies to those who already viewed this clip that I posted a few pages back in this thread.

He seems to be positive in a self-satisfied way that what he states is true.