+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: QPR 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: QPR 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That second half once again showed we look better when we go for it, Harris is being far too cautious and it may cost him his job
    Forced into forcing the game. When is harris going to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Forced into forcing the game. When is harris going to learn?
    We can all disagree with managerial decisions and I will happily accept that as a fan, albeit one who has watched countless hours of Cardiff City, I am rarely in a position to criticise someone who has achieved the position of professional football manager in the Championship. So I say little, about this at any rate.

However, how it could possibly be thought that playing Ralls, whom we need in the middle of the park, in that number 10 role while leaving the vital midfield roles to Pack and Vaulks, could be sensible is truly beyond me.

I am absolutely against knee-jerk reactions with managers, but I must admit my knee is jiggling.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    We can all disagree with managerial decisions and I will happily accept that as a fan, albeit one who has watched countless hours of Cardiff City, I am rarely in a position to criticise someone who has achieved the position of professional football manager in the Championship. So I say little, about this at any rate.

However, how it could possibly be thought that playing Ralls, whom we need in the middle of the park, in that number 10 role while leaving the vital midfield roles to Pack and Vaulks, could be sensible is truly beyond me.

I am absolutely against knee-jerk reactions with managers, but I must admit my knee is jiggling.

As i've got older, i've tried to reign in the criticism. I can't do that anymore. I agree with you about Ralls, Vaulks and Pack are a problem, they're not quick enough in thought or possession. Harris is way to cautious,to me, that looks like he doesn't trust his players.