+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Furlough fans: your prayers have been answered - here comes Monkeypox

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    In fairness WB got so humiliated with his Covid predictions, (well chronicled and likely to get Book 8 of the Aenaid if repeated) that he took a well earned break from this board. He seems to have gone all in in the opposite direction with monkey pox in that it is a virus demanding a lockdown by globalist manipulators.

Perhaps he will repeat his disappearing act for another year though if in the interim Ampadu rips Declan Rice a new one or Brennan Johnson slides one in in the final I would welcome him back!
    I'm going to have to challenge you on that front Cyril.

From my brief experience of exchanges with him I find it hard to believe that he is capable of humility and therefore unlikely to suffer from humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

From my brief experience of exchanges with him I find it hard to believe that he is capable of humility and therefore unlikely to suffer from humiliation.
    Getting things wrong is humiliating, but as long as you learn some lessons it's all good. You have to make mistakes to keep on moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post

I admit I struggled with the verb. To besoregugularlystupidlywrongwhilstarrogantlybeliev ingtheopposite, seemed a bit contrived in English. I'm sure TBG has a more appropriate German version!