+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NBA Anyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NBA Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewsbury Blue View Post
    Me too it just seems one dimensional. It's one of the few sports I actually dislike.
    Very very boring. A good game is where one team scores and immediately the other team goes up and scores and so it goes on and on. Very boring but not as mind numbingly boring as American baseball!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Very very boring. A good game is where one team scores and immediately the other team goes up and scores and so it goes on and on. Very boring but not as mind numbingly boring as American baseball!!
    Baseball has nuance. You have to fully understand it. Maybe it'd the same with basketball. If I understood it more maybe I'd like it. I love American football, I know the rules, I can see what's happening, but I can't read an offense at the line of scrimmage. Unless it's something really obvious. Same with defense.

Has never floated my boat though quite enjoyed playing basketball at school.

If you are immersed in it I'm sure it would have an appeal.
    In a similar way that we love football, many basketball fans in the USA might be indifferent to our national game.

Loved "The Last Dance".